Friday, June 17, 2011

Serendipity Studios Sewing Patterns have arrived!

I have added some wonderful new sewing patterns to the website this week.  They are created by my favorite new designer, Kay Whitt of Serendipity Studio.  She has designed some fabulous dress patterns, skirt patterns and handbag patterns.  I can't wait to get started making my own new dress!  I also have autographed copies of her book Sew Serendipity, which includes several very easy to understand chapters on clothing construction and pattern fitting.  There are lots of illustrations!  Plus, there are lots of patterns for clothing included in the book!  Love it!  Altering patterns to fit my body perfectly has always been difficult for me to do.  This book has everything I need to know to make my patterns fit me just right!


No comments:

Post a Comment