Friday, June 10, 2011

Animal Party Too! by Amy Schimler is here!

The cicadas are gone from my neighborhood, so I can finally sit on my swing again.  I have missed that! I love being outside in the swing under my shade trees on summer evenings...very relaxing!  There are squirrels and birds and chirping crickets - kinda of like the new fabric we have in the shop this week...


Animal Party, Too! is Amy Schimler's newest fabric collection for children.  There are fun and funky owls, squirrels, foxes, birds, and racoons, plus some fabulous flowers, leaves, and forest-y foliage! With three wonderful colorways, the possibilities are endless!  There are lots of cutie patootie boyish fabrics, which as a mom of two boys, I have a weakness for....it just seems to me that really wonderful boy fabrics are so hard to find.  Plus, there are some great girlie fabrics here, too. We have the entire fabric collection! Yea!  See them all at Animal Party Too by Amy Schimler.



Just love these owls! Hoot! Hoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment